For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

--Psalm 139:13-14

Friday, April 27, 2012

May 19 Sale

Wonderfully Home Made will be at craft and rummage sale on May 19.  This event is being hosted to benefit The Little Village Life House and Relay for Life.






5333 151st StOak Forest, IL 6045
Saturday, May 198:00 - 3:00


Items we will have available include:

Jams/Jellies/Butters
Vintage Aprons & Clothespin Bags
Baby Play Blankets
Hand-crafted Dolls
Men's Grill Aprons
Multi-Year Journals
Marble Mazes
Beaded Headbands/Bracelets/Rings/Hair Clips
Pocket ID Pouches and Shoulder Bags
Cookie & Bar Gifts-In-A-Jar

and More!


Plus there will be other vendors for your shopping enjoyment.

Some of our friends will also be there:
Afraid/Not Afraid Gallery



Come out and support home-based business while helping to raise money for some worthy causes!

No comments:

Post a Comment