For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

--Psalm 139:13-14

Monday, November 5, 2012

Creativity on Display

Vintage clothespin bags and aprons and half aprons, 
as well as a couple shoulder bags.


Soft fleece pillows in beautiful and fun fabrics

A beautifully creative selection of jewelry which includes
rings, ponytail holders, necklaces, bracelets, earrings
and beaded headbands

Jams and jellies, pickled beets, cookie mixes in a jar

These dolls are so adorable - 
the sweet girl in front was snatched up by
a loving girl
Unique jewelry for the more trendy crowd

Multi-year journals

Trivets/potholders/mats and a
wine bottle cork board

Dinosaur and rose play mat/child room rug or throw
Muffin tin advent calendar

Clothespin bags
Drawstring bags

Pocket ID pouches
Cup caddies


No comments:

Post a Comment